LOYAL BEARS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sharon Doubiago's Birthday!

Most of you may not know the writings of Sharon Doubiago. She is a prolific California author, poet, activist. She writes from the depth of herself and I'm happy to consider her a friend. I'm wishing Sharon a Happy Birthday here just to have it on line and to have something new for folks in Greeley to read. I wonder if any of her books are in the Michener?

I know that there are problems facing the campus recently. Changes and some bad stuff. Sure hope that by now those issues have been resolved.

If anyone is interested in another part of my life, I review local theatre here in the Los Angeles area at www.onstagelosangeles.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, we wait to hear from the Alumni Relations folks in the Judy Farr Center and hope for a trip to Greeley later in the year to install the artwork.

Michael
CSC '63

No comments: